About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Friday, December 4, 2015

"Squatty Potty" Ad Is Truly Bizarre



This ad for the "Squatty Potty" is hands down the strangest commercial I have ever seen.  Watch it at your discretion, and be prepared to never think of ice cream the same way again.

I assume that I am doing exactly what the advertisers hoped: sharing this for laughs with friends.  In that sense, the ad is pretty effective.  But, am I going to buy the product?  No.

Update: a surprising number of friends have let me know that they own and love this product.  But, I'm still not buying one.  

No comments: