About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Monday, July 23, 2018

Cameras

Final Photo from my Nikon D90

After almost 9 years, my Nikon D90 finally bit the dust in March while I was shooting a few photos of the Pirelli World Challenge at Circuit of the Americas.  That camera went from California to Maine and many points in between.  I learned most of what I know about digital photography with it, and it was also the camera I used to get started with photography for Floyd Real Estate

I replaced it with a used Nikon DSLR I bought for a delightfully low price at Precision Camera here in Austin.

No comments: