About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Food

The gf and I finally made it to the 24 Diner on Saturday night. This place is quite good. Not only is the food delicious (what else would you except from a restaurant with the same owners of Paggi House), but moreover everything on the menu is locally grown and/or organic.

I ordered the patty melt and was quite pleased. The burger itself was made from organic ground brisket. Very good. By the time I was finished, there was no room for the peanut butter and chocolate milkshake I had initially considered. I thus put it on the list for the next visit, along with the pork chop.

No comments: