About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Mobile: Be Careful with You ZAGGFolio

A few weeks ago, I put up a post about my new ZAGGFolio keyboard case for my iPad2.  So far, I've found the case to be fairly useful.  It the keyboard came in quite handy for taking notes at the AGRIP Conference in Colorado Springs and work working remotely in the Denver Airport.  My one warning, however, would be to not drop the case.  Earlier today mine fell from desktop height and the result was several keys popping off of the keyboard.  I was able to get most of them back on, but one of the direction keys seems like it is just itching to pop back off.


  • The take-away: my ZAGGFolio didn't fall very far for a mobile device, but turned out to be surprisingly fragile.  Be careful if you have one.  I still recommend it, though, as being handy for note taking and remote work involving a lot of typing on the iPad.