About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Expanse Season 5




I did a little Christmas binging of the new season of The Expanse (one of my favorite shows currently in production, along with Better Call Saul).  I'm enjoying it a lot so far, and as usually I strongly recommend this show.  I would say more, but this review already did the work: Ars Technica on Expanse Season 5

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I highly recommend reading The Expanse book series in addition to watching the show.  I've read seven of the books, and I'll be starting book 8 soon.  

While I only recommend the books to people who enjoy sci-fi, the show is one which I think people who don't normally like sci-fi will also enjoy (not unlike the 2000's reboot of Battlestar Galactica).


No comments: