About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Monday, November 28, 2022

Maps: Texas and the British Isles


I went to London last month and I just completed a drive from Austin to Moab and back (which includes going from Austin to the Texas border just east of Clovis).  Ergo, when this map appeared sua sponte in a UK based WhatsApp chat I'm on I decided to share it.  Texans and residents of the British Isles: now you can judge the scale of a drive when contemplating visiting each other's respective homelands.  

Speaking of London and Moab, I do have a few travel observations/tips/etc I'll attempt to share by the end of the year.  Who knows... maybe I'll get around to my tips for backpacking in the Grand Canyon as well.  

No comments: