About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Food: Crawfish @ Mulberry

Spring: a magical time when flowers bloom, boats emerge from hibernation, and crawfish enter into season. Personally, I'm afraid of what a winter without fuel stabilizer has done to my boat. I'm not, however, afraid of baskets full of tasty clawed snacks. Neither is Mulberry, considering they were gracious enough to help these tasty crustaceans on their journey from a fetid swamp bottom to my plate... or at least they helped with the most important step of dumping them into a boiling mixture of pepper, corn, and potatoes.

The result: magically delicious (with the added benefit of being free)

Needless to say, the gf and I plus several amigos spent several hours enjoying crawfish and beverages in the rear booth at Mulberry. I'll be back soon, most likely for a plate of their Black Cod (and to maintain my mayor status on Foursquare.)

No comments: