About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Monday, February 22, 2021

Winter Storm Follow-Up

 

My Street, About an Hour Before the Blackout


Last Monday I woke up to the realization that the "rolling" blackouts which started at 2a weren't so rolling and that my car was trapped in the driveway.  Today I woke up to sunshine and the news that my part of the neighborhood no longer has to boil water.  That's quite a turnaround.   

Austinites: I hope you have running water back at this point.  If you do not, the Statesman has an ongoing list of places to get water.  Also, check my Twitter as I have been retweeting water related updates (and follow those sources, as I'm not updating all of the time).  

Austin Realtors: ABOR has a winter storm recovery checklist you can reference.  

Trivia Fans: Floyd Real Estate trivia night is still scheduled for 3/4.  Stay tuned to this blog and I'll update on whether The Creative Fund's trivia night will go forth on Thursday or will be postponed.  

No comments: