About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Top Gun 2 EXTENDED SUPER BOWL Trailer (from 2020)



I am still eagerly awaiting the release of Top Gun: Maverick in theaters (yes, I realize this may still be a long wait).   The YouTube algorithm reminded me of this, when it served up the above embedded trailer during a search for unrelated videos.  It's an extended trailer from the Super Bowl last year.  The reason I've posted it is because at the end there is some cool/interesting content related to how the actors trained for their roles and how the aviation scenes were films.  I hadn't seen it before, thus I posted it in case you haven't either.  

No comments: