About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Blown Out Boot

Yes, you apparently can blow out your cowboy boots while at The Tavern. I wear my Lucchese cowboy boots very often, and apparently I heap abuse upon them. I bought this pair last April, and I didn't expect to have severely damaged them within a year of purchase. Fortunately, for about $75, Austin Shoe Hospital can re-sole, re-heel, and re-condition these bad boys.

If you don't yet own a pair of cowboy boots, I highly recommend Lucchese. The first week is very uncomfortable, but once broken in you will find your Lucchese boots to be among the most comfortable shoes you own. And they look cool.

I'm not joking when I say I wear mine everywhere. I wore them last week, when I walked for three hours taking photos. I've worn them on multi-mile hikes around Vegas. I generally wear them whenever I go downtown. Moreover, I'm currently looking into buying a new pair to add into the boot rotation.

No comments: