About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lucy's Retired Surfer Bar Re-opens in Joe's Old Location

I was just down on West 6th for an early HH at J. Black's. On my way back to the car, I noticed the the Lucy's Retired Surfer Bar (which has been built in the former site of Joe's) is set to open on Friday. This is the second iteration of this bar in Austin, the former site of Lucy's now being the current site of the Chuggin' Monkey. I remember going to the Lucy's on east 6th back in college. Appropriately, the new location is being opened in the area in which I now like to hang out.

Reckless Kelly is playing at Lucy's on Friday night.

No comments: