About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TCB: Prism Risk Management Blog

[photo (by WDFloyd, from my iPhone): Elvis' Personal Logo, Taking Care of Business (in a Flash), on the Tail of His Jet, The Lisa Marie]



I recently went to The MOD Studio to have developed a new website for my company, Prism Risk Management. While meeting with their designers, it was suggested that I start a Wordpress blog for the company. They must have known I was looking for another blogging project, and I enthusiastically started the Prism Risk Management Blog about ten minutes after returning to my office.

My first entry was about the FTC's recent endorsement of "Do Not Track" provisions in the report they are issuing to Congress. I had many more issues on my mind, but after the initial post I promptly left town for fishing on the Texas coast, followed by a trip to the gf's hometown, and concluded my vacation with a fun road trip which included an awesome pit stop at Graceland.

Vacation is over, which means it's time to follow the example of Elvis by takin' care of business (i.e., it's time to TCB). Thus, I'm working to add more content to the Prism Blog in the next couple of weeks. Furthermore, I'm actively recruiting additional contributors to discuss risks and upcoming issues in various areas of law and business. If you're interested in my business related postings, be sure to check the Prism Risk Management Blog or to follow Prism Risk Management on Twitter.

No comments: