About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Thanks: Austin Pub Quiz

If you were at The Tavern on Wednesday night, you may have noticed that I was on the mic reading trivia questions. That's why I have to shout out "Thanks!" to Austin Pub Quiz owner/operator/trivia guru Duffy for letting me fill in for him as guest host (and, more importantly, writing the questions). It was a great night, and I may have been having more fun that the players (who, don't get me wrong, appeared to be having a good time). After all, I do enjoy getting to put on a show in front of an audience (I cite my love of Bar & Grill as evidence), especially when said audience consisted of the gf, Duffy's regulars, friends I've met through trivia, and friends from Catalyst 8, YMBL, AYLA, and Bar & Grill.

Also, I'd like to recognize the staff and management of The Tavern for being super friendly and helpful as I made my trivia host debut, and Mike for being the best one armed grader in town.

No comments: