About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Photos: I've Put a Few Up


[photo (by Sara): me in front of Elvis' jet, The Lisa Marie]

Since buying the bikes, I've been doing a fair amount of riding and not much photography. Well, that and I've been busy with planning the Catalyst 8 Mad Hatter Tea Party and working on strategic/tactical/operations plans for Prism Risk Management (but unfortunately, not much on the Prism Risk Management blog). And, I read a lot of legislation these days.

However, I totally love photography and thus I finally made some time to add a few shots to the wdfloyd Flickr page (you can access it through the Flickr widget on this blog's sidebar). Mostly, it's more stuff from my trips to Marfa, the coast, and then my road trip (with the gf) from Illinois which included a fantastic layover at Graceland. I won't say any of this is my best stuff, but I think a lot of the shots are entertaining, somewhat interesting, and/or representative of the subject matter.

Meta-info:

If you are curious about my camera equipment: most of the shots posted on this blog are done with my Nikon D90. The cheap Nikon 18-55mm f3.5-5.6G AF-S VR II zoom lens is my workhorse, although I do own some swankier stuff.

No comments: