About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Services: The Atypical Mechanic


[photo (by WDFloyd's iPhone): Jeremy, The Atypical Mechanic, at work on my car]














Let's say the Check Engine light comes on in your car. You'd like to get this looked at and fixed. You'd also like it fixed by a good mechanic who changes reasonable prices and comes to your home or office. Wishful thinking? Not at all. I submit to you: The Atypical Mechanic.

I've known Jeremy, owner of The Atypical Mechanic, for quite a while. I already knew he was a good guy, just from personal experience and from watching him work above and beyond the call of duty as the Volunteer Chair for Austin Habitat Young Professionals. Thus, when my Check Engine light turned on and my car began to exhibit a noticeably rough idle, I contacted The Atypical Mechanic immediately.

Jeremy did indeed come to my building, check out my car, and do some research into what turned out to be kind of an obscure problem. He then returned and replaced the part while I took a break from working in my home office. And, he did all of this on site for less dinero than I anticipated. The result: my car is back to normal and I have spare cash to blow on bike parts. And, as I bonus, he let me watch him work on the car and he answered all of my questions about the engine.

If you're looking for quality auto mechanic services done at your home or office for a reasonable price, then contact: The Atypical Mechanic

No comments: