About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Food: Scallop Taco @ Tacodeli

Scallop Taco @ Tacodeli
Just when I thought Tacodeli couldn't get any better, I rolled in for an early lunch while on my way to the office earlier today.  I had heard rumors of a scallop taco available on Thursdays (at the Barton Skyway location), and the rumor was indeed true.  Here's what's involved:


  • pan seared scallops
  • red and poblano peppers
  • corn
  • Mojo Sauce
  • a corn tortilla

I can't really say anything else about this taco except that it is exceptionally delicious and that you should buy one next Thursday.  

Also, as a bonus, I found out that I have been accepted into the Austin Bar/AYLA 2012 Leadership Academy while waiting in line at Tacodeli.  Moreover, I was informed by the gf, who is also going to be a member of the 2012 Leadership Academy Class.