About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Food: P. Terry's Expanding to Houston

Houston, you're in luck.  Apparently you're getting four new P. Terry's soon

I hit P. Terry's about twice per month.   The double cheeseburger (I get mine with onions, special sauce, and a wheat bun) is great, as is the chicken burger.  The latter is different from most fast-food chicken options as it is a patty of ground chicken (as opposed to a grilled/fried chicken breast).  Either option is delicious, as are the freshly cut fries  (salt and potatoes, no crazy seasonings) with a side of special sauce for dipping. 

I once described the P. Terry's burger as "what an In-and-Out burger should aspire to be."  Before you accuse me of anti-Californian burger bias:  I love Fatburger and wish someone would open a location in Austin.  And yes, I like to eat my Fatburger with chili. 

When driving around Texas, Whataburger is (of course) my preferred fast-food burger option.   I think they'd boot me out of the state if I didn't mention that. 


No comments: