About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tumblr

I have become much more active with my Tumblr site.  Tumblr appears to occupy a space between a traditional blog (like this one) and Twitter.  For me, it seems to be very useful for posting travel photos and other photos which I'd like to share along with a blurb and/or some links, but which don't merit an entire post on this site.  I have also used it to post video links, article links, as well as repost items of interest I've found on the Tumblr sites of others.

If you are interested in a more comprehensive collection of my photographs, please visit my Flickr account.