About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Music: Mad Men Theme

So, I didn't watch Mad Men until getting ready for my part as Don Draper in Bar & Grill: Double Feature.  I'm working late in my office, and I just hear the Mad Men theme song coming out of my desk speakers.  It turns out that the show's theme music is from a song called "A Beautiful Mine" by RJD2 (which I downloaded along with some other songs recommended by iTunes).  I'm sure I've heard this song many times before, but I didn't make the connection as I wasn't a fan of Mad Men until a few weeks ago.