About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Monday, October 3, 2022

Food/Zilker Area News: Hattie B's Nashville Hot Chicken Coming to Austin

 


I'm fan of (reasonably) hot chicken, and whenever I visit Nashville I try to obtain some delicious Hattie B's.  Thus, I was pleased to learn they will be coming to Austin and opening a location on 2529 South Lamar (the site of the former Maria's Taco Xpress).  Hattie B's has a location in Dallas and plans to open one in Houston.  I do not yet know when the Austin location will open.  

You can read my thoughts on Hattie B's in a 2021 post about visiting Nashville.  

No comments: