About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Food on Barton Springs Road



Yesterday, when I turned on to Barton Springs Road, I noticed something new on the sight of the former Darcy's Donkey and Austin Java.  A Ski Shores CafĂ© is being built in the space.   As resident in the Zilker neighborhood, I'm glad to see another dining/bar option slated to open within walking distance.

Next door, in the space once occupied by Uncle Billy's, we have an Austin Eastciders tasting room going in.

Not on Barton Springs (but close enough) is Carpenter's Hall.  I've been there several times for drinks and I like it.  Once I sample the food (I always seem to be there at the wrong time to eat) I'll share more about it.

No comments: