About WDFloyd

Dave Floyd is an attorney, real estate broker, and trivia host in Austin, Texas. He works with the Foskitt Law Office and is an owner of Floyd Real Estate. He was a candidate for Austin City Council in 2014 and lives in the Zilker Neighborhood.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Food: Closed on Mondays

I go out to lunch often.  Every once and awhile I'm caught of guard by an Austin restaurant being closed on a Monday.   So, as a PSA, here are a couple in my rotation which are closed on Monday:



Not in my rotation (yet, but I almost scheduled a Monday happy hour there):

I'm sure there are more; however, the above are restaurants which have resulted in changed plans for me.   

More food observations to come.  This has been an unusually (in a great way) busy month for our real estate brokerage and our law firm.



[3/6/20 update:]

No comments: